Valentine's Day Class List Freebie and More!

Valentine's Day is a great time of year for students and teachers alike.  We get to take a moment to pause and spend some time sharing our admiration for each other.  Parents like to receive class lists in plenty of time to help their children get those special little treats put together to share with friends.  I have a few freebies that may help you get your class ready for Valentine's Day.

First, here is an editable class page that you can use to send your class list home to parents.


One year, I created these special "You Make My World More Colorful" crayons for my students.  My students loved them.  They were pretty fun to make with some help from my son.  Check out the post {here} to see how easy it is to make these crayons.


Finally, check out the homework passes that you can give your students.  It's just another easy treat you can give to your students that doesn't cost you anything!  Students love them and you don't spend a dime.  I say that's a win-win!



Head on over to my TpT store to grab your freebies!

Looking for a quick Valentine's Day math game for your Math Rotations?  Check out my Valentine's Day Equivalent Poke Game.  Students will enjoy playing this self-checking game!


Hope you have a wonderful Valentine's Day!

7 comments

  1. Thanks for reminding me! Yet one more thing I have to get ready for this week - your freebie will make it easier at least :)

    Jennifer @ Herding Kats In Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  2. Making my Valentine's List for on my to do list today! Now, I can check it off! Thanks girl!

    Oh and I love Diet Coke. ha

    Adventures of a Third Grade Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  3. bah, I just sent my list on Friday! It was totally note cute! haha! I'm your newest follower :)

    Hadar
    Miss Kindergarten
    My Fabulous Finds

    ReplyDelete
  4. and by "note cute" I mean "not cute". I can't even see straight anymore...haha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this!! Thank you so much, it's perfect!
    Kristen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Elizabeth! I'm a new follower.
    Thanks for the adorable freebie. Oh how I wish we got into the holidays on the Gold Coast (Australia) as you all are... It's so fun!!

    Emmy
    Daydreams of a Student Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute! Thank you for sharing!
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete