Saturday, February 2, 2013

Currently and a Super Sale :)

It's February already?

Where does the time go?

Listening: You know I love him....right now on iTunes, you can listen to his album that is being released on Tuesday.  I'm streaming it and um......LOVE :)
Loving: 'Nuf said!  Plus, I'm going to the special movie about the making of the new album "All that Echoes" on Monday night :)
Thinking: Ugh...I hate grocery shopping!
Wanting: Well, wouldn't that be great?
Needing:  Well, that's probably more of a want...but, you know.
Pet Peeves:  Pretty self-explanatory, right?

Now, if you didn't already know...there is a big ol' sale on Sunday:

Thanks to Ashely Hughes for the button :)

 You can click on the button to head on over to my store.  Plus...if you buy two items from my store, I'll give you a third item for equal or lesser value for FREE :)  All you have to do is email me and let me know what third item you'd like.

Happy Super Shopping!  My cart is full and I can't wait to download some goodies :)


  1. I agree with you about grocery shopping, I am currently trying to outwait my husband and see which one of us breaks down first and goes!


  2. Just found your blog through the Currently linky and am now a follower. I hear you on the grocery shopping. I try to limit grocery shopping to every 2 or 3 weeks. I also always manage to go when I'm starving so I buy a bunch of extra food! :)


  3. Every month I could put personal assistant on needing and wanting!
    Ohhh, really get the drama queen pet peeve! What really drives me nutty is the drama queen that posts every 5 seconds on Facebook!
    Fabulous Fifth Grade Fun

  4. Hi Elizabeth!
    I just spent some time looking through your blog and store - you've got some great stuff going on here! My cart is full too for the sales going on this weekend! Let the buying begin! Have a great weekend!

    The Classroom Game Nook Blog

  5. I can feel the love for Josh Groban. His voice is delicious. ;-) Do you follow him on Twitter? He makes me laugh on a regular basis.

    :) Abby
    Third Grade Bookworm

  6. Elizabeth~
    I'm right there with you on the Negative Nellies and Stress!
    I wish I would have thought of that and put them in my Currently as well.
    It's the middle of my school year and I need to hang up some garlic to ward off that type of "Energy Vampire"
    Coffee Cups and Lesson Plans

  7. I mentioned my need of a personal assistant too. :)

    Teaching In Oz

  8. I agree with you on Negative Nellies, I try to keep it positive and understand when someone has a bad day, but always looking on the negative side! And an assistant, yeah, I'd love that too!!

    The Resource(ful) Room

  9. I would love a personal assistant also.