Currently and a Super Sale :)

It's February already?

Where does the time go?

Listening: You know I love him....right now on iTunes, you can listen to his album that is being released on Tuesday.  I'm streaming it and um......LOVE :)
Loving: 'Nuf said!  Plus, I'm going to the special movie about the making of the new album "All that Echoes" on Monday night :)
Thinking: Ugh...I hate grocery shopping!
Wanting: Well, wouldn't that be great?
Needing:  Well, that's probably more of a want...but, you know.
Pet Peeves:  Pretty self-explanatory, right?

Now, if you didn't already know...there is a big ol' sale on Sunday:

Thanks to Ashely Hughes for the button :)



 You can click on the button to head on over to my store.  Plus...if you buy two items from my store, I'll give you a third item for equal or lesser value for FREE :)  All you have to do is email me and let me know what third item you'd like.

Happy Super Shopping!  My cart is full and I can't wait to download some goodies :)

10 comments

  1. I agree with you about grocery shopping, I am currently trying to outwait my husband and see which one of us breaks down first and goes!

    LookingFromThirdtoFourth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog through the Currently linky and am now a follower. I hear you on the grocery shopping. I try to limit grocery shopping to every 2 or 3 weeks. I also always manage to go when I'm starving so I buy a bunch of extra food! :)

    Erin
    www.missandersonkinder.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every month I could put personal assistant on needing and wanting!
    Ohhh, really get the drama queen pet peeve! What really drives me nutty is the drama queen that posts every 5 seconds on Facebook!
    Fabulous Fifth Grade Fun

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Elizabeth!
    I just spent some time looking through your blog and store - you've got some great stuff going on here! My cart is full too for the sales going on this weekend! Let the buying begin! Have a great weekend!

    Rachael
    The Classroom Game Nook Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can feel the love for Josh Groban. His voice is delicious. ;-) Do you follow him on Twitter? He makes me laugh on a regular basis.

    :) Abby
    Third Grade Bookworm

    ReplyDelete
  6. Elizabeth~
    I'm right there with you on the Negative Nellies and Stress!
    I wish I would have thought of that and put them in my Currently as well.
    It's the middle of my school year and I need to hang up some garlic to ward off that type of "Energy Vampire"
    Michele
    Coffee Cups and Lesson Plans

    ReplyDelete
  7. I mentioned my need of a personal assistant too. :)

    Christy
    Teaching In Oz

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree with you on Negative Nellies, I try to keep it positive and understand when someone has a bad day, but always looking on the negative side! And an assistant, yeah, I'd love that too!!

    Amy
    The Resource(ful) Room

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would love a personal assistant also.

    ReplyDelete