May Made It

Happy May.  As the year winds down, it's hard to get to everything.  Isn't it?  This is exactly the reason I'm looking forward to summer and the return (hopefully) of the Monday Made Its each week.  I've missed some focus.  I've missed being crafty.  It's so hard during the school year.  So hard in fact, that the only link ups this month are made by other people.

My daughter has been pretty crafty this week!

She's my biggest helper.  Remember the clipboards?



Take a look at what she made for me for Mother's Day:

She knows me.  The best part?  She wanted me to take it to school to hang in my classroom.  So, I did.

I didn't make this other one, either.  A parent and student made it for me and delivered it today:


My nails are already purple, by the way :)

Now, next month?  Watch out, people.  Game on.

Link up with my bud, Tara:

And check out all of the other craftiness out there.

22 comments

  1. Love the nail file and polish gift! Must remember that! (And I hear you about getting your craft on in the summer...I long for the days when my husband calls out, "I can hear your scissors!" Yeah, he is a light sleeper!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the sign your daughter made! How thoughtful!!! That gift from your student is adorable!!! What a cute idea:)

    4th Grade Frolics

    ReplyDelete
  3. What sweet gifts! The Disney font is neat too.
    Kids Math Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know how you feel, I would love to link up but this month all I've made is a to do list!! Love the sign!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those gifts, and that nail polish shade is gorgeous! Those clipboards look amazing Elizabeth, I am going to have to go check that old post out! Have a great week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so with you...I miss the weekly Monday Made Its in the summer!! I loved seeing your gifts--especially the sweet one from your daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww, how cute! And the nail file and nail polish is super cute! I didn't link up either. All I'm doing these days is making a mess with piles of papers everywhere. End of the year chaos has begun!! :O)

    Have a great week!
    Amanda
    Collaboration Cuties

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the clipboards your daughter made. My clipboards are so boring and I am adding that to my summer to-do list!

    Wow! Did your post get hacked or what? When I opened blogger today, I had a huge spike in views and when I tried to find the source (topblogspots.com or something like that), it took me to an x-rated site!
    ~Holly
    Fourth Grade Flipper

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ugh- that's terrible. Looks like I'm going to have to rethink my comment moderation.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  17. That is such a sweet quote!! And I am with you, it seems like I have hardly any time during the year to keep up with the fun Monday Made Its! Definitely hoping to get back in the groove this summer though!! :)

    Molly
    Lessons with Laughter

    ReplyDelete