Winners for a Blogger Gone Bad...

I'm having one of those months/school years.  I just can't seem to keep up.  Remember my one little word:

With that, comes the neglect of this blog.  And for that I'm sorry.

Last week, I posted about the new Fractions Menu that we started in class and gave an opportunity for you to pin it to win it.

Well, you pinned...and I never picked my five winners.  So, if you pinned earlier this week and commented on {this post}, please email me (funinroom4b@gmail.com) and I will send you the file!

Thank you for being such loyal followers to this Blogger-Gone-Bad.

Happy Saturday!  I'm off to watch a movie with my family.  --BALANCE :)

7 comments

  1. I can understand needing balance!!! I just returned to my class after being on maternity leave since Nov. 7!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So understand, 1st year teaching 4th grade math/science and I started guided math this year and getting all my resources together has been tough to say the least...Your blogs and materials have been GREAT!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for all you do! I'm just getting started in the Blogger World! You are an inspiration!
    al_susan@att.net
    I pinned 6 days ago! http://www.pinterest.com/pin/488218415826484657/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Balance is definitely something I need to work on, so I totally get it. Thanks so much for offering to send the menus anyway. That is really sweet of you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We love you anyway! Your blog should never be a burden. Enjoy your movie with the FamJam!
    -Lisa
    Grade 4 Buzz

    ReplyDelete
  6. I pinned on the 22nd. Hopefully I'm not too late!!!
    Here's the pin: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/319966748498192397/
    tinysmiles34@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete