November Bright Ideas Round-Up!

Welcome to the November edition of the Bright Ideas Link-Up!


This one is a special one! Over the past 10 months, we have shared thousands of great ideas through our monthly Bright Ideas event. This month, we’re re-capping all of those great ideas, just in
case you missed any! Below you will find some of my bright ideas from the past several months:

My first link up with the Bright Ideas Link-Up is actually one of my favorites!  How do you tame your task cards?
Click on the picture above to go to that post.

I also love the post where I shared how students sign out to go to the bathroom.  This post is one of my most pinned posts.

Click on the picture above to check out that post.

The last Bright Idea I'm re-sharing is the tip on how to save on wall space.  This tip came from a teacher-friend and it saved me a lot of headache!

Click on the picture above to go to that post.

I hope that you’ve enjoyed these bright ideas, and that you have found an idea that you can use in your own classroom. Be sure to check out the link up below for tons more bright ideas from my friends!




No comments

Post a Comment