Math Menus: Division Winner...But There's More!

Announcing the winners for my latest file:
Click here to go to TPT.
Congratulations to the following people:


Please look for an email from me shortly.  If you do not receive an email, I couldn't find an email address for you. So, email me:  funinroom4b@gmail.com

If you didn't win, I'm keeping this menu at half price until tomorrow night!  That's only $1.50!!

If you didn't win this one, would you like to win something else?

I've created a new set of task cards to review place value.  As state testing approaches, I will be making a lot of these to help my ELL students when I see them.  Be on the look-out for more in the next few weeks.
Click here to go to TPT

When I was teaching math, I used task cards in many different ways.  I would use them during small group instruction, or in stations, or during a whole-group "Scoot" game.  How do you use task cards? For this giveaway, I'd like for you to leave me a comment telling me how you use task cards in your classroom.   I'd also love for you to Pin It to Win It. Just leave me a comment with the URL link to your pin below. You may pin to this blog post or directly to Teachers Pay Teachers at the link {here}.
If you do both, that's two entries!

I'll pick 5 winners on Friday, January 19th!

Again, if you can't wait...these task cards are currently marked at 1/2 off!  I'll leave them at 1/2 off until the end of the giveaway on Friday!

**Update: Winners have been notified!**

Good luck!


6 comments

  1. These task cards look awesome!

    Here is my pin:
    http://www.pinterest.com/pin/554505772845492291/

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.pinterest.com/pin/529876712383118190/

    I use task cards in a variety of ways. Sometimes I do them as a Scoot game, but sometimes, the students get a little antsy waiting for others to finish. So other times, I break the students into small groups and have them rotate the cards amongst themselves, and then they will switch with another group when they are ready. I find they are more productive when they work with a smaller group of students.
    Thanks!
    Emily
    scheinbere@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like to use task cards to play scoot whole group. I have also used task cards as like a scavenger hunt around the classroom to get the kids up and moving. mrsruffin924@gmail.com

    Here's my pin!
    http://www.pinterest.com/pin/2533343516813025/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love using task cards. SO do my fourth graders. Here's my pin. http://www.pinterest.com/pin/279786195576594439/
    ugamler@boyertownasd.org

    ReplyDelete
  5. I use task cards as centers, scoot, and work the room activities. Love using them!
    http://www.pinterest.com/pin/199565827214217813/
    chief9937@Yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I use task cards during our rotations every week! The kids enjoy working on them because they are so engaging. =)

    http://www.pinterest.com/pin/343962490266125645/

    breedesousa@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete